Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rima_ch
Frequent Visitor

Empty lines

Could someone please tell me how can i get rid of empty lines in a row, i see something like this in power queryVERIFY.PNG

when doing group by [Column 1] it's like i am having two diffrent column(but it should be the same A), i tried to delete balnk space but no it's not working i still see the same thing, what should i do.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
watkinnc
Super User
Super User

Oh--Text.Clean will do that.

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rima_ch ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved?

I agree with @watkinnc . Text.Clean is good.

If the problem has been solved, please mark @watkinnc 's reply as solution.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

watkinnc
Super User
Super User

Oh--Text.Clean will do that.

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!
watkinnc
Super User
Super User

You've got to get rid of the carriage returns/Lind feeds #(cr, lf).

--Nate

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors