Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

michael_knight
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Dynamics 365 - Workflows merging

Hi,

I'm trying to do some reporting on the Workflows within Dynamics 365. There are two workflow entities within Dynamics 365, Workflows and Workflowlogs

Workflows has the name each workflow on the system

Workflow logs has every workflow that has been ran, this entity has probably over a million records and they're all unabled 

I'm trying do a merge the two entites so I can assign the workflowslogs to the workflows. I've tried so many different routes with no luck. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experaince with Workflows from Dyanamics 365 and how you solved this issue

Cheers,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michael_knight
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

asyncoperations is the entity that has the workflowlogs with the labels attached

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
michael_knight
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

asyncoperations is the entity that has the workflowlogs with the labels attached

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @michael_knight 

Are there any error messages? Please check the Issues forum here:
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues
If it is not there, then you could post it. If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors