Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CFlott
Frequent Visitor

Demand column empty

Good morning. I am working with the Project Online Content Pack in Power BI Online. We are not using Project Engagements and all resources are "Committed" by default. When I look at resource demand, there is no data showing up. I believe the resourcedemandtimephaseddataset Demand column is not populating. 

I'm very new to Power BI and a medium user (not new, not expert) in Project. I'm happy to post any additional details that may be helpful. All said and done, how do I get the Demand to populate in the resourcedemandtimephaseddataset table so it reflects in the Resource Details page of the Content Pack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CFlott
Frequent Visitor

Well, wouldn't it be that I spend DAYS looking into this then solve it right after I ask the question?

I needed to set the baseline on the projects. I thought I had but maybe I needed to do so after pulling the data into Power BI? Either way, now that I'm setting the baseline on my projects, the demand is populating as I expected. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CFlott
Frequent Visitor

Well, wouldn't it be that I spend DAYS looking into this then solve it right after I ask the question?

I needed to set the baseline on the projects. I thought I had but maybe I needed to do so after pulling the data into Power BI? Either way, now that I'm setting the baseline on my projects, the demand is populating as I expected. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors