cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eFeM135 Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Date issues with Sharepoint file sources

@Buzz123,
Deinstalling the Power BI Desktop, and then installing the older version will work... at least with me. Luckily I'm keeping the versions I'm installing in my DSL (Definitive Software Library).

ozhug Advocate I
Advocate I

= SharePoint.Files("https://my.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename/", [ApiVersion = 15])

change APIVersion in the source line from 15 to 14.

= SharePoint.Files("https://my.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename/", [ApiVersion = 14])

the ApiVersion 14 works with dates other than US

rylach Helper I
Helper I

Similar issue, getting list of files from SharePoint I get the created and updated dates in different locales, I don't know what it depends on:

obraz.png

Also, changing the locale (Options-> Current File -> Regional settings) in Power BI Desktop doesn't seem to affect the way the data is refreshed in Power BI Service (I get data refresh errors).

Any suggestions ?

R.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.
jean-louis

thank you, it works fine for me !!!

uzzysan
Frequent Visitor

Smiley Very Happy It worked! (changing the API version from 15 to 14). Thank You @ozhug !

Highlighted
fenixen Advocate II
Advocate II

any chance the bug will actually get fixed?  The bug is in excel as well, changing to API version 14 gives me blank results on my query... and I guess it could cause other problems. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors