Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataflows failing to refresh

I have been having an problem with my Dataflows connected to Salesforce.com since Monday AM. The dataflow will fail to refrsh every time. The failure happens on different tables each time, but the tables where it fails has an append tables step.

Is that causing the issue (it has been running fine for weeks with no issues)?

I have the Error Request Id and Activity Id is that helps. 

Thank you in advance for you help.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Do you get same issue when refreshing other dataflow that contains append steps? Please share your request ID and cluster url here.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It happens with any of my Dataflows that contain append steps. Below is the Requet ID and Activity ID. Where can I find the cluster URL?

Error: Internal error Request ID: 5ec066d8-1d30-49ee-908b-c9ea824a32cf Activity ID: 0e930339-8df0-4d86-aa10-75526ed7a815

Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue is  back and I have made no adjustments to my dataflow at all. The source (Salesforce.com) has no issues exporting the same data to other platforms. Is anyone else experieincing this? 

Error: Entity refresh timeout

Request ID: 8bb39b09-003d-4d8d-9c71-2bfdb7d32fdb

Activity ID: 0c4261f4-9438-43b0-8aac-01014574391d

Cluster URI:

WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors