It does indeed seem to be an issue with the data type 'Date'.
Since this week, 16 of the 19 entities no longer appear when connecting to the dataflow from Power BI Desktop. Thanks to this topic, I found out that these entities all contain columns with dates. I have changed the data type of these columns to 'Datetime' and now it works again.
Yes agree, the change from date to datetime solved it for me too, still it is a work around and cost me a lot of time to change it in all tables 😕 Anyway still happy with the progress in Power BI so I'm willing to ignore this bug. 😉
Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.
Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.
Find out where you can attend!