Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jrdnfrdrc

Data refresh error 500 with Dynamics 365 Online for Sales

Hi everyone,

I am quite new here and having trouble since 3rd June with the automatic everyday refresh with Dynamics 365 Online for Sales.

Everything was working great until this date...

Here is the error message that I get :

"Un problème s'est produit
Une erreur s'est produite pendant le traitement des données du jeu de données.
Réessayez plus tard ou contactez le support. Si vous contactez le support, fournissez ces informations.
Type de source de donnéesOData
Traitement de l'erreurOData: Request failed: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. (Invalid XML.)
URI du clusterWABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID d'activité2780a9d7-8348-87f1-53a7-14cfd74197d9
ID de demande9909c74d-1fa1-d07d-466c-22bb2577a99d
Heure2017-06-07 07:01:50Z"

I try to re-connect to Dynamics 365 Online for Sales (I choosed OAuth2, a window opens, I choose my Microsoft account and that's it...) It says that connexion is OK but when I want to manually refresh, same error...

Can anyone help me ?
Do you need other info ?

Thanks
Fred
9 REPLIES 9
mcornejo_1
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you v-qiuyu. I'm still a bit confused, however. From within Power BI Desktop the only place I was able to locate the content pack online was Get Date > Online Services > Power BI Service. This allowed me to connect to the online instance but only loaded the fields. I was hoping to get the entire content pack. I guess I am just misunderstanding so I apologize for that. I do understand this is how to install to Power BI Online, however, I am having an issue with the Power BI Desktop "Sales Manager.pbix".

I am a same issue with PowerBI Desktop Sales Manager content pack.

I have found a workaround by removing the query fetchxml on the Account Entities.

mcornejo_1
Helper I
Helper I

I downloaded the Sales Manager .pbix file today and am having the same issue. However, I narrowed it down to a single entity in the Query Editor. It only occurs when I attempt to refresh the Account entity. All others refresh succesfully. Anyone else?

Here is information from PG:

"Refreshing existing instantiations will not fix the issue. Users need to create a new instance. Please make sure users go to Get Data -> Services -> Find the content pack and instanitate it again."

Please get content pack again in service and refresh this new content pack.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

I got the information that the fix is released on production. Please try again in your environment to get Dynamics CRM Online Sales Manager content pack. It should work now.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
danielhunter
Frequent Visitor

We were experiencing this error with one of our customers, but this now seems to refresh happily. Has the issue been fixed or are we just lucky? 🙂

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jrdnfrdrc,

The same issue already reported internally, CRI: 39032329. Will keep you update once get feedback.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

I just started experiencing this around midweek as well. Dynamics 365 sources are failing as a result. Will watch this thread but feel free to reach out if you need anything to help id the issue.

Sure. I'm waiting for the information from PG, will update here if I get information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors