Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

Data flow data importing issue and dataflow stops at navigation step

Hello All,

I have imported a csv file data from sharepoint folder to dataverse table two days back using dataflow in dataverse. it was succesfull. but if I see the data flow now, it show invalid credentials.

I tried following steps to solve:-

1. Try to create new dataflow. BUt my step stop at navigation. It connected to data source and failed to import file.

Krishna09_1-1668413978673.png

2. Re-signin with my credentials.

3.checked the path of sharepoint datasource.

But no of them worked.

why is it so ?Please help to solve this issue.

Krishna09_0-1668413722255.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krishna09 ,

There is an same issue and the issue has been submitted to ICM (338416793) . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Also having issues with dataflows where Sharepoint folder is a data source. Existing programmed dataflows working intermittently. Ability to create new dataflows also intermittently available.

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @v-cgao-msft ,

Thank you very much. but in mean time how are you able to manage to import? I tried to create new dataflow, but its ending at navigation step.

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krishna09 ,

There is an same issue and the issue has been submitted to ICM (338416793) . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors