Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

Data flow data importing issue and dataflow stops at navigation step

Hello All,

I have imported a csv file data from sharepoint folder to dataverse table two days back using dataflow in dataverse. it was succesfull. but if I see the data flow now, it show invalid credentials.

I tried following steps to solve:-

1. Try to create new dataflow. BUt my step stop at navigation. It connected to data source and failed to import file.

Krishna09_1-1668413978673.png

2. Re-signin with my credentials.

3.checked the path of sharepoint datasource.

But no of them worked.

why is it so ?Please help to solve this issue.

Krishna09_0-1668413722255.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krishna09 ,

There is an same issue and the issue has been submitted to ICM (338416793) . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Also having issues with dataflows where Sharepoint folder is a data source. Existing programmed dataflows working intermittently. Ability to create new dataflows also intermittently available.

Krishna09
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @v-cgao-msft ,

Thank you very much. but in mean time how are you able to manage to import? I tried to create new dataflow, but its ending at navigation step.

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Krishna09 ,

There is an same issue and the issue has been submitted to ICM (338416793) . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors