cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FN
Regular Visitor

Data Source Hubspot

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is any opportunity to get data out of Hubspot into my BI reports.
Do you know something?

Regards,

Florian

41 REPLIES 41

Yes, you need to use a Gateway to accomplish it

Hi @ranbeermakin , well done on the work you have done so far... Any news on getting Engagements, dealpipeline and other tables?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ranbeermakin .Thank you for this, it is super helpful and I just set it up up. Does it pull in the email activity? We were hoping we could filter by email open, clicks and all of that.

@Anonymous thanks for trying out and providing feedback. There have been phenomenal interest in this connector and we have been bombarded with new requests. I have put this under the queue and I will let you know when this is out.

Our first priority is to get custom fields out and we are targeting end of Nov, followed by tickets and email.

Thanks

@ranbeermakin Thanks for creating that connector! It was super simple to setup and get started, great work.

I was wondering if you are still working on the custom properties update? That would make it perfect. 

Thanks again.

@jdormer8 yes, we are targeting Feb for custom properties and tickets data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am having a problem with the connector. It is only showing deals and accounts and no contact table. However when I installed it on my colleagues laptops it shows all three. What is the issue?

Regards, Jonathan 

hi @Anonymous thanks for trying out the custom connector.

1. Can you copy the latest .mez file from github to your local path? 

2. Re run Power BI, go to GetData->Online Services->HubSpot and then tick "Contact". It would pull "Contact" table for you. 

Let me know how it goes.

Does your connector work with the cloud version of Power BI that is included with Office365? 

Yes, ofcourse!

@ranbeermakin 

Hi, I am using your connecter. It is really good.

But just a quick question. Am I able to get the ticket information as well, as right now it only shows the account, contact and deals.

Also I realise that not all the properties i created appear on the Power Bi.

Thanks a lot.

@skylar tickets are now integrated in this connector. Why don't checkout our github page?

https://github.com/ranmax123/powerbi-custom-connectors

hi @skylar thanks for trying out the connector. Glad that it helps you.

On the properties one, could you let me know which all properties you want us to include?

Are you looking to include custom properties? 

On the tickets one, could you let us know what details you are looking for in that? What ticket properties?

Let us know so we can help further.

@ranbeermakin 

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes I need some custom properties for both tickets and customers.

jimenez3

Until Hubspot connector is not created you can try the following approaches:
- Expose Hubspot data to OData with help of Skyvia Connect.
- Replicate Hubspot to any database (BigQuery, SQL Server, etc.) and use standard PowerBI database connector.

BayardBradford
Frequent Visitor

My firm, Bayard Bradford, is a HubSpot agency partner. We offer a SaaS HubSpot API integration for PowerBI. More information can be found here.

Can I have more details on your HubSpot API integration with PowerBI?

Thanks

(matityahu10@gmail.com)

Please look here for information on our HubSpot connector for Power BI. We provide a low-cost, purpose-built integration service that includes a data warehouse that is optimized for HubSpot Sales, CRM and HubSpot Marketing data.

nish_kadi

There is no native connector pack. Have you considered using a 3rd party tool like datadirect cloud to accesss your Hubspot data as an OData feed? For example: https://www.progress.com/odata/hubspot .  Once you produce OData, accessing OData from Power Bi should be straight forward. Here is a tutorial: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-desktop-connect-odata/ 

v-yuezhe-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

@FN,

An idea about adding HubSpot data source in Power BI has been submitted in this link, please vote it up.

In addition, you can consider to create ODBC data source by after installing the HubSpot ODBC Driver, then connect to the ODBC data source in Power BI Desktop.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

No native connector or app (content pack) but if they provide some kind of REST-based API or OData endpoint then you should be in luck.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

Helpful resources

Announcements
September Update

Check it Out!

Click here to learn more about the September 2022 updates!

Power BI Dev Camp Session 26

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, September 29 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Top Kudoed Authors