cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Dashboard tiles don't automatically update when updated report is published

Hi all, 

This feature now works as expected:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-data

Thanks 

William

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The tile refresh option is now available..but in my case my tiles on my dashboard are connected to a report that have slicers.  When i change the slicer to another month and go back to the dashboard and "refresh tiles" they do not update to the month that was selected.  Is this included in the tile refresh?  How do we handle that?

Tile refresh

Tile refresh updates the cache for tile visuals, on the dashboard, once data changes. This happens about every fifteen minutes. You can also force a tile refresh by selecting the ellipsis (...) in the upper right of a dashboard and selecting Refresh dashboard tiles.

For details around common tile refresh errors, see Troubleshooting tile errors.

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

I am wondering if anyone has been able to resolve this issue?

Monthly I need to re-create visuals in my dashboard to track monthly sales.  Very annoying.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"Pinning the entire page is a hack and it creates many other problems. I am shocked this problem has been around at least a year and a half."

Make that THREE and a half years!

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors