Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ringocheng618
Frequent Visitor

Create Decomposition Tree by Cleaning Bitcoin Transactions

Hello,

Currently working on a school project to investigate on the Dread Pirate Silk Road case. My goal is to create a decomposition tree to show possible relationship between Dread Pirate's bitcoin wallet and other wallets. 

So I have the following data that show Dread Pirate Wallet A (1HQ3Go3ggs8pFnXuHVHRytPCq5fGG8Hbhx) transactions: whether he is sending payment and receiving payment. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 6.54.48 PM.png

So if I get details for Wallet B (bc1qa5wkgaew2dkv56kfvj49j0av5nml45x9ek9hz6) the last row of the excel sheet, it will show the bitcoin inflow and outflow for wallet B. If I want to create a decomposition tree that show possible relationship between wallet A, wallet B and some other wallets that wallet A sent payment to, how can I use Power Query to create this relationship? I am not too sure how I can build a relationship table based on a common field. Should I append them? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ringocheng618 

Not very clear with your requirement. And there is no relationship management feature in Power Query in Power BI.

Can you share a sample in a table format that I can copy paste data to test, and show us your expected output based on that table. BTW, there is no relationship management feature in Power Query in Power BI.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors