cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ringocheng618
Frequent Visitor

Create Decomposition Tree by Cleaning Bitcoin Transactions

Hello,

Currently working on a school project to investigate on the Dread Pirate Silk Road case. My goal is to create a decomposition tree to show possible relationship between Dread Pirate's bitcoin wallet and other wallets. 

So I have the following data that show Dread Pirate Wallet A (1HQ3Go3ggs8pFnXuHVHRytPCq5fGG8Hbhx) transactions: whether he is sending payment and receiving payment. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 6.54.48 PM.png

So if I get details for Wallet B (bc1qa5wkgaew2dkv56kfvj49j0av5nml45x9ek9hz6) the last row of the excel sheet, it will show the bitcoin inflow and outflow for wallet B. If I want to create a decomposition tree that show possible relationship between wallet A, wallet B and some other wallets that wallet A sent payment to, how can I use Power Query to create this relationship? I am not too sure how I can build a relationship table based on a common field. Should I append them? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ringocheng618 

Not very clear with your requirement. And there is no relationship management feature in Power Query in Power BI.

Can you share a sample in a table format that I can copy paste data to test, and show us your expected output based on that table. BTW, there is no relationship management feature in Power Query in Power BI.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors