This was happening to me as well with having almost 5000 Sales Force reports, so what I did after I got the list of reports to show(Limited view of course) was copy the report ID/name found in the the web address. Take the report ID/name and then filter the query to that.
That is also a great idea. I was finding that I was having issues with my maps pupulating as well, and I found the older version gave me no issues.
I would say if you didnt need maps, this would absolutly be a viable fix.
Fust FYI, that advanced query text fix only works for existing reports 😞
I've created a couple of them an hour ago and they are not in the tables' list.
Same problem, this solution works but just on the desktop.
the autorefresh is then all compleatly broken. it just keeps loading until is out.
Hope by the next update they fist thi issue
Strangely enough, it restarted to work for me, but without having to install a new version. The ghost of Christmas future is at work 🙂
October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.
Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.
Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.
Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.