Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DiePic
Resolver II
Resolver II

Connect dbase BC365 in the cloud

I'm new in power bi and power query.
I need to connect a BC365 envronment that is no more on premise but in cloud, to create a dashboard with my personal query between tables resources-customers-timesheet.
Please I need indications for dummies for connection with company account.

thanks for any suggestion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DiePic ;

There are basically 3 things you need in order to get the beautiful Power BI dashboard with the data from your Dynamics 365 Business Central:

1. Subscription to Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Business Central
  2. Name of the company that you want to display in the Power BI dashboard
  3. Name of the database that you want to connect the Power BI dashboard

Connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2 minutes - Confessions of a Dynamics 365 Bu...

Building Reports in Power BI Desktop to Display Business Central Data - Business Central | Microsoft...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DiePic ;

There are basically 3 things you need in order to get the beautiful Power BI dashboard with the data from your Dynamics 365 Business Central:

1. Subscription to Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Business Central
  2. Name of the company that you want to display in the Power BI dashboard
  3. Name of the database that you want to connect the Power BI dashboard

Connecting Power BI to Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2 minutes - Confessions of a Dynamics 365 Bu...

Building Reports in Power BI Desktop to Display Business Central Data - Business Central | Microsoft...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks for replay @v-yalanwu-msft , all solution are perfect and is working.
But what I will is to connect on BC365 and insert a my "personal query", not using API or On-line services ... I read a lot on this and I have come to the conclusion that it's not possible, I must use on-line services for my needs .... it's correct?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors