Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

villar32

Configuración de la actualización programada sin Data Gateway para conexion web

Expertos en Power BI,
Me encuentro con un reto con un informe. Necesito conectarme para hacer uso de la actualización programada bajo teams organizacional, pero no quiero usar puerta de enlace. Por favor alguien me ayuda con un tutorial o indicacion para la autenticación de credenciales.

2 REPLIES 2
villar32

Hi Pet. Thanks for your answer. No, I am consuming data from an online server and others from an API. And in the automatic update it asks me to join the gateway; but this path does not work for me, I just need credentials to be validated and updated; and that's what I couldn't do. Thanks for your help.

BA_Pete
Super User
Super User

Hi @villar32 ,

When you say "under organizational teams", do you mean data held in the MS Teams app?

If so, then Teams sits on SharePoint, so you can just use the SharePoint File or Folder connector in Power BI.

As SharePoint is within the Microsoft 'universe', you don't need a gateway to schedule refreshes in the PBI Service using this source.

Pete

Now accepting Kudos! If my post helped you, why not give it a thumbs-up?

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors