Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Column not available in Query Editor

I imported a view from the sql and when i was trying to edit that view i was unable to find the column in the editor,

I can see under the fields which is in the right side. I tried to add column where there is option to see available column in that view/table. I did not find it either.

To test it I named same column 3 different thing in view and refresh it. but in the fields under that view i can able to see all three but in the editor i cant even see one.

any suggestion what is goiing on or i am missing something.

As i am new to Power Bi excuse my knowlege if i sounds weird.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was Able yo figure out,

As Query Editor will not be refreshing every time you go to the editor. The first time you load the table/view same refresh was there so. When i did the manual Refresh I populated the added column from my view.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was Able yo figure out,

As Query Editor will not be refreshing every time you go to the editor. The first time you load the table/view same refresh was there so. When i did the manual Refresh I populated the added column from my view.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors