Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar Visual Current Month View

Hello,

I created a calendar visual using the MAQ Software Calendar (image below). However, this version does not automatically filter to the current month. The month that displays whenever i open the calendar is the month that i created the visual in. Is there another calendar visualization in Power BI that can display the information below in the same manner, but will have the current month view functionality so that whenever i open the calendar, it will automatically show today's month? To give you some context as to the information i'm putting on the calendar, it's simply a list of tasks and how long each will take to show others how available my team is for any new assisgnments they request. Assignments in yellow take about 2 days and assignments in teal take about 5 days. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

MAQ Software CalendarMAQ Software Calendar

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

How about this visual-Beyondsoft Calendar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ZYkdtCB7g

Capture10.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So that calendar will only let me put one field in as the "date field". However, my data has a start date and an end date column becuase it's a range of when the assignment starts and ends. Not sure, but this visual won't let me insert those 2 fields. It also only gives me the count instead of the actual name of the assignment on the calendar. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors