Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

forsythcordero

Calculate Quote aging in Dynamics CRM?

Since Quote entities are created everytime it is resolved, it does not carry over the parent's original create date. How do you solve for Quote aging in this case? It seemed to me it should be an easy thing to calculate until I tried it. Hope someone can help, even if it is to tell me why I shouldn't bother. By the way, we also calculate Opportunity aging as well, in case you're wondering. 

3 REPLIES 3
forsythcordero

For example, when calculating for Opportunity Aging, the formula is = Date Today - Date Created. This is because Opportunities remain a single record even if they are modified. 

However, for Quotes, everytime it is revised, a new record is created. Therefore, the aging of each revision can be captured, but I do not know how to have the system calculate the age of the Quote from the time Revision 0 was first created. See sample record below where it is the same Quote but the Creation Date are different: 

forsythcordero_0-1631035953582.png

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Can not really understand your question. Would you please simplify your data and share here?

xzmiche
Resolver I
Resolver I

Can not really understand your question. Would you please simplify your data and share here?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors