Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abbas_uddin
Helper I
Helper I

BW Connector displaying all cubes or queries

Dear Experts,

As a beginner, i have no idea how to resolve User access for SAP BW displaying all standard cubes and custom queries.

The issue is we are group company and i have setup a connector from PBI with SAP BW for one company. The user logged in with his own SAP ID and noticed that the person is able to see all queries which i have developed at group level. The question is how can we restrict access to only see that specific company queries. The BASIS team setup his SAP ID and gave access to only one company. and still he sees other developed queries. When i tried to run the query only his company data was showing (which is acceptable). But still can confuse the user with so many queries and standard cubes appearing. 

Your input is appreciated

1 REPLY 1
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @abbas_uddin ,

Check and trace whether the users have certain access to the various MDPROVIDER modules and BAPI_IOBJ_GETDETAIL.     

For the related reference,pls see below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/desktop-sap-bw-connector

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors