Sometime in the last week my report based on Azure Consumption Insights connector has started returning 0.00 costs with all its records. Anyone else notice this?
The data in EA does not have 0.00 costs so Im guessing something has happened at the connector rather than the source data.
Microsoft support is aware of the issue:
"I understand that you are experiencing issues with the results of the cost when using Power BI. Currently, some of our EA customer are experiencing issues with the costs and we're working with our engineering team to fix this."
May I know the ticket number you opened to Microsoft support team and the email address of Microsoft support engineer who tell you this information?
If it's possible, please send this information to me via private message. Thanks.
I havent as yet logged a ticket with MS. I was trying to establish if the problem was just me or not. We have started the process of renewing our EA so I was wondering if that had started something in the background. Based on the responses, I think it is safe to say that the problem is not just me.
Same issue for us. I tried rolling back the PowerBI reports to a version that definitly worked before and we're getting 0 Cost when refreshing Azure Consupmtion Insights data.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!