Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jefflaw
Frequent Visitor

Azure Consumption Insights returning 0.00 costs

Hi,

Sometime in the last week my report based on Azure Consumption Insights connector has started returning 0.00 costs with all its records. Anyone else notice this?

The data in EA does not have 0.00 costs so Im guessing something has happened at the connector rather than the source data.

Jeff

6 REPLIES 6
davidniw
Regular Visitor

This seems to have been resolved for me after an overnight refresh. All the cost metrics are coming back as normal

ldesport
Regular Visitor

+1

Microsoft support is aware of the issue:

"I understand that you are experiencing issues with the results of the cost when using Power BI. Currently, some of our EA customer are experiencing issues with the costs and we're working with our engineering team to fix this."

@ldesport 

May I know the ticket number you opened to Microsoft support team and the email address of Microsoft support engineer who tell you this information?

If it's possible, please send this information to me via private message. Thanks. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I havent as yet logged a ticket with MS. I was trying to establish if the problem was just me or not. We have started the process of renewing our EA so I was wondering if that had started something in the background. Based on the responses, I think it is safe to say that the problem is not just me.

davidniw
Regular Visitor

Same issue for us. I tried rolling back the PowerBI reports to a version that definitly worked before and we're getting 0 Cost when refreshing Azure Consupmtion Insights data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We just refreshed our report today and encountered the same issue..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors