Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Azure Consumption Insights - Pricesheet

Hi all,

I am trying to pull around 1 year (past) data of pricesheets. But it seems like it can only get the current month or 2 months ago (why can I not get the previous month?). And another thing is that I need to pull each pricesheet separately (1 month at a time).

There are my power bi queries:

#Current month
let enrollmentNumber = "???", optionalParameters = [ startBillingDataWindow = "-1, endBillingDataWindow = "0", dataType = "PriceSheet" ], pricesheets = MicrosoftAzureConsumptionInsights.Contents(enrollmentNumber, optionalParameters) in pricesheets
#2 months ago (I don't know why it skips previous month?)
let enrollmentNumber = "???", optionalParameters = [ startBillingDataWindow = "-2", endBillingDataWindow = "-1", dataType = "PriceSheet" ], pricesheets = MicrosoftAzureConsumptionInsights.Contents(enrollmentNumber, optionalParameters) in pricesheets

etc...

Anyone have any clue how to get 1 year worth of pricesheets in one big dataset instead of one month worth datasets as well?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Does your dataset include all years' data or data of only current year?

Which column do you apply the parameter?

Could you show an screenshot here?

Best Regards
Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maggie,

I found a workaround to another dataset but those queries were only giving me 1 month worth of data everytime. If I modified the billing window variable to a bigger one, it would just give me the currrent month's data regardless.

If there are no quick solutions, that's fine but if you have anything else to add to the issue I had, I'll be glad to hear it!

Thanks,
Jack

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors