cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kknisely Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Analytics service with Power BI Data Connector Error - Underlying Connection Closed

I am trying to use the Visual studio Team service connect and I constantly keep getting the error

Details: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."

I've search around and haven't been able to resolve this.  Any help would be appreciated.  

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Visitor

Connect to the Analytics service with Power BI Data Connector Error - Underlying connection

I am trying to use the Visual studio Team service connect and I constantly keep getting the error

Details: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."

I've search around and haven't been able to resolve this.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Analytics service with Power BI Data Connector Error - Underlying Connection Closed

@kknisely,

Please make sure that you enter correct account name and project name in the Visual Studio Team Service connector. Ensure that you just enter name but not full URL.

1.PNG

There is an article for your reference.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/report/powerbi/data-connector-connect?view=vsts

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Analytics service with Power BI Data Connector Error - Underlying Connection Closed

Thank for the post but that's were I started before posting on here. Unfortunately it is still not working. I'm guessing since it's a beta connection they are having issues on their side

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 176 members 2,042 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: