Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tomasmartinek
Frequent Visitor

Adobe Connector and date range parameter

Hello,

I am trying to change date to relative in adobe analytics connector from "anything" (last 60 days or from 1/1/2021) to today.

{Cube.ApplyParameter, "DateRange", {#date(2021, 7, 13), #date(2021, 7, 13)}},

I tried change date to 2021, 12, 31 - but with errors and tried used LocalNow, but I have errors here

{Cube.ApplyParameter, "DateRange", {#date(2021, 7, 13), #date(DateTime.LocalNow())}},

Is here any solution how to create auto update time in adobe analytics connector?

Thanks

Tomas

Thank

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ImkeF
Super User
Super User

Hi @tomasmartinek ,

use Date.From ( DateTime.LocalNow() ) instead of #date.

Imke Feldmann (The BIccountant)

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

How to integrate M-code into your solution -- How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data -- Check out more PBI- learning resources here -- Performance Tipps for M-queries

View solution in original post

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@tomasmartinek "
This is because you your first date return Date only, and DateTime.LocalNow() returns Date and Time. Change it to the expression below.

DateTime.Date(DateTime.LocalNow())

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ReportMaster
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @tomasmartinek As a workaround, maybe you can connect your Adobe data using a 3rd party connector. I've tried windsor.ai , supemetrics and funnel.io. I currently use windsor.ai 's Adobe connector and I can filter my data by date range or fields before exporting to PBI. In case you wonder,  to make the connection first search for the Adobe connector in the data sources list:

ADOBE-1.png

Then, you should enter your Adobe credentials to make the connection. After that, you'll see a preview of your data where you can select the fields you want to see in PBI. 

ADOBE-2.png

Finally, you just have to choose PBI as destination and copy and paste the url that will appear there in PBI desktop --> Get Data --Web > --> Paste the link

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@tomasmartinek "
This is because you your first date return Date only, and DateTime.LocalNow() returns Date and Time. Change it to the expression below.

DateTime.Date(DateTime.LocalNow())

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ImkeF
Super User
Super User

Hi @tomasmartinek ,

use Date.From ( DateTime.LocalNow() ) instead of #date.

Imke Feldmann (The BIccountant)

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

How to integrate M-code into your solution -- How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data -- Check out more PBI- learning resources here -- Performance Tipps for M-queries

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors