Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bvanloenen

Adobe Analytics connection - unable to load data

Hi all,

I have a problem importing data from Adobe Analytics to Power BI. I managed to create a connection between Power BI and Adobe Analytics, but I don't see graphs nor data. By default, Power BI creates a dashboard, report and dataset; however when I want to open the report, I get the message that Power BI was unable to load the report. Also, the Adobe Analytics-dataset-button is grayed out, so I cannot check if there is Analytics data at all. 

I'm not sure what the problem can be. As far as I know, I have access to the Analytics API, so that can't be the problem. 

Please let me know your thoughts about this! Thanks 🙂

Best,

Bart

1 REPLY 1
micahwilliams12
Frequent Visitor

Connecting to Adobe Analytics through Power BI starts by connecting to your Adobe Analytics Marketing Cloud account. You get an app with a Power BI dashboard and a set of Power BI reports that provide insights about your site traffic and user dimensions. The data is refreshed automatically once per day. You can interact with the dashboard and reports, but you can't save changes.

Go through this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-connect-to-adobe-analytics

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors