Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MichaelBI
Regular Visitor

AccountRight data refresh disabled

Hi,

Over the past week several of my AccountRight linked reports are now no longer refreshing and I am unable to crerate new ones.

The error message reads: 

We couldn't import data from MYOB AccountRight
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source errorThe specified resource kind is not valid.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Table: Financials.

The AccountRight files were recently updated to version 2017.2 and that is the only thing I can think of that may be causing the issue.

Has anyone else experienced this of late or have a possible solution?

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@MichaelBI @L-TVA @dexterstu,

This content pack is fully developed by MYOB team, and they provide support for it. Please contact MYOB support about this issue.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Lydia, I will follow it up with MYOB.

UPDATE: I have contacted MYOB and they have confirmed that it is a compatibility issue that is known by both MYOB and Power BI and that they are "working" on the issue. She couldn't confirm it but susspected it was due to the AccountRight 2017.2 upgrade.

They are going to keep me informed on it's progress.

Has anyone heard anymore on this issue with MYOB? thanks!

No corrispondance and the issue still remains. Very frustraiting.

Yep, just spent 30 mins trying to connect PowerBI to MYOB before googling and finding this post.

Can't believe it's been down and out of action for so long.  Especially considering the MYOB CEO featured PowerBI in the last roadshow in February!!!

I think the bug has been fixed! Just ran a refresh and seemingly all up to date now.

Yes, I too have successfully refreshed. 

Hi all,

Has anyone noticed the key indicators page in the power BI content pack is wrong? Current Assets, current liabilities and working capital are all calculating wrong. I am not sure if its because we don't have a standard 30th June FY year or if the formula is wrong. From what I can see it is adding opening balances figures and current balance figures. Has anyone noticed this? thanks!!

L-TVA

Has the problem resolved? I have the same issue today.

Thanks,

No, it doesn't appear so. I just forced a refresh and got this message again:

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
MessageThere weren't enough elements in the enumeration to complete the operation. Table: Budget.
Cluster URIWABI-AUSTRALIA-SOUTHEAST-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID55c4face-a37a-422d-87e8-9d038b151fb0
Request IDa5de593d-2353-ca08-d237-ab22e7e41dca
Time2018-03-22 22:24:33Z

Very frustrating as I have client reports that need to be done.
dexterstu

I have the same issue.

Removed and re-added the MYOB app and am seeing the following error:

Data source errorThe specified resource kind is not valid.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Table: Financials.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors