Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Roy_tap
Helper I
Helper I

Access to the resource is forbidden

Hi Team,

Can you kindly resolve the Access issue of the external connector to Google analytics.... It is frustrating that the issue keep coming back every few days.

I believe this is some issues with the PBI backend connection technology as Google Analytics are working fine when this issue pop up.

Roy_tap_0-1601966717166.png

I have seen numerous posts regarding this issue and it doesnt seems to be properly resolved. I have clear my credential, clear my cache and it is still not working.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Roy_tap ,

First, please check if your license or account is expired, and if the dataset contains data source which you have no access to.

If they are not the cause, try to ask your Google analytics admin to grant your permission again.

If all the above don't work, it is suggested to create a support ticket to get further help.

Reference: How to create a support ticket in Power BI

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors