Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yasothararaj5

AI Insight is not working

Hi Experts,

I have created a Classification Auto ML in power bi web service in shared workspace with training data. I'm running a test data with the created classification but it always mentioned "Evaluation was cancelled". Status below shows : Waiting for Power BI. I need to refresh again and the same error. And also some times im getting this also:

DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'ML entity could not be fetched'

Details
DataSourceKind = AIFunctions
DataSourcePath = AIFunction
2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@yasothararaj5 

Please refer to the link:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/creating-machine-learning-models-in-power-bi/ 

And AutoML is available for dataflows in workspaces hosted on Power BI Premium and Embedded capacities. 

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Im having Premium workspace and the issue is not the package. Even I tested in 1 row also still the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors