Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Michael138
Regular Visitor

Power BI Reports not displaying in Dynamics 365 Business central 14 on premise

So I'm trying to get Power BI reports working within Business central and it refuses to load anything. I have it registered Power BI in azure and have searched all over for what can be causing this.

I'm using power bi desktop and this is happening on both Windows server 2016 datacenter and Windows 10. I have tried setting power bi up on a seperate 2016 server with a different installation of business central and have still run into this issue of the embeded reports not displaying anything. Attached is a picture of what is displayed on all computers i have tried this on. 

I have made small reports off the Cronus DB thinking that maybe it was stuck loading too much data at once but it didn't work. I've also made very small reports with just the company information and another with just a label that says "test", but nothing ever seems to load.

Has anyone else run into this issue or does anyone know what could be causing this? 

I have gone over all the documentation on the microsoft site and have tried all sorts of configurations to get this working and nothing seems to change it. I have set this up with success in the past on different servers which makes this all the more confusing. After the loading circle finishes, it shows the icon no matter what i doAfter the loading circle finishes, it shows the icon no matter what i do

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors