Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Unable to integrate the PowerBI with PowerApps ( trying to write back to PBI report with PowerApps)

1) I have just a PBI report that imported a table from SQL Server with columns StudentId,StudentName,Student Marks.

2) I have a PowerApps just beside my PBI report with Just a form consisting of StudentId,StudentName,Student Marks.

3) All I am trying here is select the StudentId from PBI report  where my form in PowerApps will autoamtically get the details from PBI report and edit the marks for that student id.

I followed same way as in   https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/powerapps-custom-visual

Prakash_0-1607704703200.png

Prakash_1-1607704801168.png

but still the values in PowerApps Form are not changing  when  selecting different StudentID in PBI Report. It picks only First record in PBI report and displays in form

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors