cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Unable to integrate the PowerBI with PowerApps ( trying to write back to PBI report with PowerApps)

1) I have just a PBI report that imported a table from SQL Server with columns StudentId,StudentName,Student Marks.

2) I have a PowerApps just beside my PBI report with Just a form consisting of StudentId,StudentName,Student Marks.

3) All I am trying here is select the StudentId from PBI report  where my form in PowerApps will autoamtically get the details from PBI report and edit the marks for that student id.

I followed same way as in   https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/powerapps-custom-visual

Prakash_0-1607704703200.png

Prakash_1-1607704801168.png

but still the values in PowerApps Form are not changing  when  selecting different StudentID in PBI Report. It picks only First record in PBI report and displays in form

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors