cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felixthecoach
Frequent Visitor

Slow Power Automate Workflow when Emailing Paginated Report Exports

I am trying to improve the speed of a solution I've built to export Paginated reports into excel and distribute them to a predeterimened email recipient list. For vaious business reasons, I cannot send users straight to Power BI Service, so I created a Power Automate flow that retrieves a list of emails, uses them to filter a paginated report, exports the report based on that email's list of stores, and then sends those exports to the respective emails (pictured below). 

Obviously 2 hours is too long and I'd like to find a better solution. Is there a way to make these run concurrently, or am I missing an absolutely obvious fix I could be using?

Thanks!

Also example images below:

(Flow)

felixthecoach_1-1612880028934.png

(Power BI Paginated Report Parameters)

felixthecoach_2-1612880465407.png

1 REPLY 1
mlathouwers

Hi @Syndicate_Admin , sorry but I can't read your screenshots. But if you are sending the same report to multiple people, it is obvious to create the report 1 time and send is to several recipients at once.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors