Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ismailc
Helper III
Helper III

PowerBI PDF Export Automate with PowerBI Pro & PowerAutomate Free (E3 License), cant upgrade to prem

Good day,

I want to replace my static excel files with some nice powerbi dashboard, my goal was to purchase a powerbi robots license to distribute exported pdf file.
However i was informed in 2022 we going qlik, being a group corporate strategy 😞

In order to export the dashboard daily to a big group of users, i manually export & distribute the dashboard pdf @6 am daily incl weekends 😞
I have powerbi Pro with power automate free (company E3  license), i cant purchase a premium/powerbi robots license with the plan to switch over

Please help, is there another way to automate the export to pdf, i was even looking at windows12 tasks of capturing user action of the export process but unfurtunatelly i wont be backed financially in this direction.

We have another dept pushing ther own ideas of bi within qlik, hence why im on island here. i know same company diff directions.....

Please help, any idea is a help
Thank You

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors