Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Power Bi connector failing to refresh Dataverse DataSet

Hi everybody, 
I am attempting to refresh from PowerApps a  dataverse Dataset used on Power Bi , using the power Bi connector, with the function PowerBI.RefreshDataSet(groupiddatasetid). I am quite sure I have put in the right parameters yet when I use this  function in a button, the latest update time of my dataset does not change on power bi and powerapps  returns the following message when I put my mouse on the button : 

Failure of PowerBi.RefreshDataSet:{"error":{"code":401,"source":"europe-001.azure-apim.net","clientRequestID":"c503e082-d3-d3-472e-bae5-017d9a736083","message": "The response is not a JSON format., "innerError":"Cannot read Server Response."}}.

I have the most recent version of power platform and have enable tds end point.  I have spent some time now trying to figure out the issue yet have not been able to succeed.

Could anybody tell me what this kind of error could be due to ? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.