Highlighted
Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

Create App in powerBI for customers outside organization (custom visualization and CRM data)

I have created a custom visualization in Power BI. I want to connect this to CRM data (streaming) to make an app which can be shared with customers (outside organizations). Is this possible? 

Should the custom visualization be published in marketplace for me to bundle it in PBI app?

It will be great if you can guide me on how I can create streaming data service (from CRM) to be used in custom visualization. Do I use flows/api to connect CRM to Power BI custom visualization?

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Re: Create App in powerBI for customers outside organization (custom visualization and CRM data)

Hi @chaitu927, I understand this is not a solution templated related problem. Please ask the question with Power BI service , Power BI desktop or developer forums. Additionally you can review deploying custom visuals under step 3 and 4 here and streaming datasets here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Regular Visitor

Re: Create App in powerBI for customers outside organization (custom visualization and CRM data)

Hi @chaitu927, I understand this is not a solution templated related problem. Please ask the question with Power BI service , Power BI desktop or developer forums. Additionally you can review deploying custom visuals under step 3 and 4 here and streaming datasets here.

Regular Visitor

Will do thanks.