Highlighted
Administrator

Share your Power BI and Excel pride with the world!

[ Edited ]

It’s about pride – the pride you have as a Power BI customer, partner, or employee. It’s about pride in your work, and in the work of your fellow business intelligence experts in your user group. As a valued member of the community we want to hear about your Power BI pride and share it with the world at the Microsoft Data Insights Summit.

To participate, take a video of yourself or a selfie sharing your Power BI and Excel pride. For example, try completing one of the following sentences:

• “Power BI helps make my job easier by…”
    • “My favorite feature of Power BI is…”
    • “I use Power BI and Excel to help my business…”
    • “I appreciate the Power BI team (or PUGs or the PBI Community, etc.) because…”

There’s no wrong way to celebrate your Power BI and Excel pride, whether it’s about keeping your organization on track or just celebrating how you can use your favorite font in your visuals. 

Send your video to PBI_Pride by Friday, March 11, 2016. (you must be a member of the community to submit a video, it's easy and free to register)   See full instructions and Terms and Conditions prior to participating.

Select videos will be included in the Data Insights Summit opening keynote with Microsoft CVP James Phillips, and shown elsewhere throughout the 2-day event to attendees from around the world.

All videos (that adhere to the guidelines) will published on the Power BI YouTube channel on March 22nd so that the world can see!

This is not a contest – so there are no prizes – it’s all about the PRIDE!

PS: Don’t forget that participating earns you Power BI Perk points in the community!

Regular Visitor

Re: Share your Power BI and Excel pride with the world!

Hi Sandy,

Can this be done in our native language?

I would like to ask my followers to contribute but they all speak french...

Thanks.

Sophie

Administrator

Absolutely!!  We strongly encourage you to make the videos in your native languages!

Frequent Visitor

I think I asked before, but I was not logged in.

Can one share picture of a customer taking a picture of one of the tiles?

They were very happy in the workshops Smiley Happy

Regards

/Martha