Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

KellyK
Community Admin
Community Admin

Welcome Power Query forum to the Power Apps Family!

We are excited to announce syndication for the Power Query forum! Now you’ll be able to view the Power Query forum in both the Power BI Community and Power Apps Community!

But wait there’s more! What does syndication mean when posting to the Power Query forum?

Now when posting in either the Power BI Community or the Power Apps Community, all of the Power Query forum, replies, and posts will be visible in both communities!

What is Power Query?  

Power Query is Microsoft’s Data Connectivity and Data Preparation technology which provides the ability to reshape data to fit your needs and provides seamless access to data stored in hundreds of sources — all with an easy to use, engaging, no-code experience. Power Query is available in many Microsoft products, including Power BI, Excel, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, and more. Check out the Microsoft Business Applications Summit video presented by @MLlopis, here: Data Prep in Power BI, Power Platform and Excel us... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Tell us what you think about the new syndication! And remember to let @bezhan-msft  and @mllopis  from Microsoft know about how you are using Power Query to solve your data connectivity and data preparation challenges!

We’ll see you, in the community 😊

Best, Kelly Kaye

Power BI Community Program Manager

5 REPLIES 5
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@KelvinBenjamin - for Power Query assistance please post your question in the Power Query Board here in Power Apps: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Query/bd-p/PA_PowerQuery

There you will find assistance from Power Query users in the community and Super Users.

Thank you for being part of the community!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Help me understand what PowerApps and Power Query have in common. I would have expected a separate section for PowerFX?

Power Apps enables everyone to build and use apps ,we can build  low code  applications in power apps 

Power query is a tool which extracts and transforms data 

How can I fix my date so that no one can have access to it I need Help

Power Query is used in data flows to load data into Dataverse.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.