Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

heddanewman
Employee
Employee

Public Preview is Open! Join the New Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Power Platform User Groups Experience

User groups are close to my heart having produced, attended, and been a speaker at numerous SharePoint Saturday events and local monthly user group meetings for many Microsoft technologies here in Los Angeles and all over the world for the past twenty years. 

For our communities, we are excited to announce the launch of the public preview of our new experience for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform - Community-owned, Microsoft-empowered user groups. 

Our goal is to help both user group leaders and members achieve more with your local community, together with Microsoft.

What is the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform user group experience?

We have launched new online tools to help you find, join, start, and run local User Groups for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. We are supporting the user groups with an administrative team and connection to local Microsoft employees around the world.

What is a public preview? It is a preview of the experience open to all to test functionality and collect feedback until general availability – Summer 2021. Public preview is open, it is free and everyone is welcome.  If you are a User Group Leader, we will create your group for you on the platform once you have requested a user group.  All user groups will receive a user group landing page on the site during public preview and a Microsoft Teams subscription when the experience is generally available in early Summer 2021. Leaders are invited into a group area and monthly user group leader meetings.  If you are a user group leader for a Dynamics 365 or Power Platform user group or know someone who is, please share this with them. 

Join a User Group & Find User Group Events: 

User Group Leaders - Request your user group to be created:  Go to the Community User Group Home page, click on 'Your groups' then request a user group to be created by selecting the 'Request a group' button.

heather_italent_0-1621275539728.png

Learn more details by reading the support article in your respective community.

Power BI, Power Apps, PowerAutomate, Power Virtual AgentsDynamics 365

If you are looking for more information about the community user group experience or would like to provide feedback, please submit using this form: aka.ms/PublicPreviewUGFeedback

Cheers,

Heather Newman & the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Community Success Team

Love hearing your big ideas and feedback - if you would like a chat with me please book one using this: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats
11 REPLIES 11
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

hello! please, how to solve this error, i want to publish a power apps to external users teams who are in another tenant than my tenant . 

L’application « xxxxxxxxxx » est introuvable dans le client «xxxxxxxxxxxx».

ID de session : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone,

Have you any sharing for creat SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT by Power App ? 

- add in item (information and picture attach)

- Inventory...

- Overall

Thanks

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

Capture.PNG

SeanMcLarty
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @mg1395,

I have a main page with an Employee grid where users can drillthrough to view an Employee's Details.  I also want users to be able to use the Employee Details screen to directly lookup employees via the filter pane.  My solution was to create 2 copies of the Employee Details page - a hidden version for drillthrough with the filters removed, and a visible version with all required filters for user to select the employee.

Hope this helps,

Sean

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi All,

Today there is a Virtual Agent training from Microsoft. I subscribed, but did not get a confirmation or anything. Does anyone has a link to the training maybe? Would help me a lot!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Vincent

Hi there - here are some options for you. Can you send me the link so I can see what you signed up for please?

Also here are some other links for you: Announcing the availability of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents in a Day | Microsoft Power Virtual Age...

Power Virtual Agents Learning Resources | Microsoft Power Virtual Agents

Thank you for being part of our community.

Love hearing your big ideas and feedback - if you would like a chat with me please book one using this: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello from London, I’m glad to be part of this community.

yx

Hello from Toronto! This is an amazing community, keep up the good work everyone!!!

Glad to have you here, welcome! 

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Glad to be here

Glad to have you here, welcome! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.