Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GabrielStJohn
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Power Platform Community Manager Announcement

Hey, Power BI fans!

First of all, thank you for being a member of this amazing community, and thank you for taking the time to read this post! My name is Gabriel, for the past two years, I have managed the Power Automate Community and Super User program. It has to be the most fun job I have ever had. I love being part of the behind the scenes operations that keep these community sites going day-to-day. There have been some changes being made behind the scenes of the Power Platform Communities recently, and it's my pleasure to announce that the Power BI Community and Power Virtual Agents Communities are both under new management! Their previous community managers, @BrandyG_iTalent  & @JCM_iTalent (Power BI)  and @Chelle_iTalent (Power Virtual Agents), have moved on to other projects. I'd like to give a HUGE THANKS to them as they all worked very hard to ensure a great experience for all community users and they will be missed.

Along with that exciting news, I am proud to say that moving forward I will be managing ALL of the Power Platform Super User Programs! This means that I will be the primary contact and coordinator for the Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents Communities Super User Programs! I would like to send a HUGE thanks to @EStieg, the previous manager of the Power BI Super User Program for all of the amazing work that he has done to bring this program to where it is today. Tiered ranking and point values for contributions are just a few of the awesome things that Eric implemented for the program during his time as manager. Along with Michelle, Jessica, & Brandy, we may not get to work with Eric here anymore, but I think we can all agree that the impact these individuals made on these communities will remain apparent for years to come.

So, these changes won't affect your community experience, besides that, you will now be directing your community concerns to your new community managers! @Anonymous (Power Apps Community Manager) and I will be taking over for Brandy, Jessica, Eric, & Michelle from here on. I know this is a LOT of change that you might not completely understand, so I've made a table to help represent what things will look like in terms of Power Platform Community Management moving forward.

Community/Program

Previous Manager

New Manager

Power BI Community

Brandy/Jessica

Heather (@heather_italent)

Power Apps Community

Heather

Heather (@heather_italent)

Power Automate Community

Gabriel

Gabriel (v-Gabhol@microsoft.com)

Power Virtual Agents Community

Michelle

Power Platform Community Super User Programs

Gabriel/Michelle/Eric/Heather

Please feel free to direct any questions regarding these changes to the corresponding Manager listed in the table! We are excited to see what this new journey will bring for all of us!

Cheers!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.