cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfeil
Microsoft
Microsoft

Meet the Power BI Community Management Team!

Hi, everyone! We are the Power BI community team. We are here to provide you with all the tools, resources and solutions you need to make your community experience easy, interesting, and fun. Feel free to reach out to any of us whenever you have questions, suggestions or just want to chat. Let’s meet the team!

Siva PBI.pngSiva Harinarth

Principal Program Manager Manager

Sandy PBI.jpg

Sandy Rivas

Senior Program Manager

As Senior Program Manager, I have the privilege of taking the ingredients of our great products, and then add: fun, education, networking, and sharing to then mix together in creative ways for online and in-person community content and events that you value. When I'm not playing with our cool products (also my hobby, ok I'm a geek), I enjoy architecting my environment to surround myself with things that I love and that make me happy, especially my two dogs Domino and Oreo.

Updated Kelly Kaye.pngKelly Kaye

Program Manager

Dynamic, results-driven professional focused on the Power BI MVP community and Business Application Customer Advisory Board. A passionate evangelist for the Microsoft Power Platform, an integrated application platform that combines Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate to improve productivity across your business.

Heather PBI.jpg

Heather Hernandez 

Community Manager 

As the community manager, I enjoy helping our community members with anything and everything in the community.  Our community is made of users engaging with each other, asking questions and solving problems.  I am here to make sure that the user experience is the best possible. We have amazing communities and community members. I love working with the users all over the world.  

Gabriel PBI.jpgGabriel Hollandsworth

Super User Program Manager

Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents Community Manager

Hey! I am Gabriel! Thanks for being a part of our online community! As the Power Platform Super User Program manager, I am in charge of running the Super User program across the Power BI, Power Apps, & Power Automate online communities. This is an absolute dream job for me as I LOVE getting to work with our awesome and unique community members every day. Whether I'm hosting the monthly Super User meetings, helping folks out on the community site, or even just creating content for the community site, I feel very at home. I know I have this great community to thank for that. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments!

Jean Feil

Power Platform Community Content Manager

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.