Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s hard to believe that we are already in the second month of the “new” year, but we’ve reached February 14th, 2020, and that means that it’s the start of a new Super User season! In Super User Season 1 2020, we are not only welcoming 37 new members (for a total of 56) but also making some major changes to the program. For the first time, we are introducing tiers. You can find more information on Super Users in our support article “What Is a Super User?”.

Without further ado, please welcome our new members:

JarroVGIT
PaulDBrown
AnkitBl
CheenuSing
dm-p
edhans
ibarrau
Jayendran
AiolosZhao
smpa01
VasTg
Jimmy801
Gordonlilj
Amitchandak
Nathaniel_C
mwegener
Sturlaws
tahreem24
lc_finance
vimal_parmar
az38
RobbeVL
jborro
HotChilli
tex628
AnthonyTilley
MartynRamsden
Stachu
ChrisMendoza
SteveCampbell
nickyvv
danextian
adetogni
tejaswidmello
vanessafvg
Khorseman
Kentyler

Thanks also to these amazing community members, who continue to be part of the program:

Nick_M
Nolock
PattemManohar
jbuchanan71
parry2k
natepeterson
TomMartens
Seth_C_Bauer
ImkeF
Zubair_Mohammad
Cmcmahan
mFelix
AIB
D_gosbell
darlove
Greg_Deckler
GilbertQ
MariusZ
Ashish_Mathur

Congratulations to all these hard-working community members whose dedication has allowed them to become Super Users this season!

If you want to share your own congratulations, comment below.

16 REPLIES 16
DouweMeer
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@JCM_iTalent 

I'm curious, I received the below message. How is this related that that?

Untitled.png

@DouweMeer Super User ranks were only applied to the community members mentioned in our announcement post above. It appears that notifications were sent out as part of the rank creation process, even if we did not intend to apply the Super User rank to an account. We apologize for any confusion these notifications may have caused. Thanks for being members of our Community!

@JCM_iTalent 

The confusion was minor :). Thanks for the additional explanation.

huynq
Frequent Visitor

Congratulation to all of Super Users. You all are the saviors. 

Thanks for your hard works !!!
My respectful!! 

😍😍😍😍😍

Very honoured to be on the list of Super Users! 🙂 Looking forward on keep on contributing, I learn with every question I try to answer 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

shashank-alpha

How to join in this superuser season?

@shashank-alpha Super Users are chosen by us, based on community activity. You can learn more about Super Users here.

Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Thanks @JCM_iTalent  and all the powerbi community members. It's really a great honour and proud for me in such huge family 😍

Congrats to all other new/existing Super users 💐

Till there are more super users in our community I'll expect all those very soon !!

zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @JCM_iTalent ,

I think somewhere might be a mistake. I received a notification that I'm ranked up to Super User, but nothing changed at my profile and I'm not at the list above as well. Maybe it was a joke from Microsoft 😀

super user.JPG

Regards,
Ruslan Zolotukhin (zoloturu)
BI Engineer at Akvelon Inc. / Kharkiv Power BI User Group Leader / DAX & Power BI Trainer
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You are from Ukraine? If yes then welcome to Power BI User Group - KhPUG website. Other country? Check and find proper one - Power BI User Groups

@calerof @zoloturu Super User ranks were only applied to the community members mentioned in our announcement post above. It appears that notifications were sent out as part of the rank creation process, even if we did not intend to apply the Super User rank to an account. We apologize for any confusion these notifications may have caused. Thanks for being members of our Community!

Good to know @JCM_iTalent 😀. I was bit confused by the notification. Keep your good work guys!

calerof
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @JCM_iTalent ,

I receieved a message stating that I became a Super User on Friday, but I'm not in the list here (?).

Cheers... Fernando

jcarville
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Congrats to the new super users!

I recognise a good few names that have helped me on various posts over the years 😁

Mariusz
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi All

Congrats to all new and existing Super Users / Data Nauts!

Very happy to see the group is expanding to include such amazing talent.

Best Regards,
Mariusz

Please feel free to connect with me.
LinkedIn

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am very happy to be the part of wonderful community . Currently i am attending a great session which is help by Microsoft in 44 countires on power apps plateform . i have couple of questions regarding the power apps . i would like to connect with asap once the session finish . 

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@JCM_iTalent welcome to the club. awesome and so excited to have new awesome contributor in the list. Well done and keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.