Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything

Kudoed! Looking forward to the event
Highlighted

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything

This is nice! Count me in! I am very interested!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

The registration period for the event has ended. We have frozen Kudos to determine attendees.

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Amazing initiative
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I´m very happy and grateful to attend the event !!!

Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, if I've already give a kudos to the post, I will receive a link to join to the webinar session?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @acanepa ,

In the announcement was wrote: "Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post......  Link for the event will be sent on Nov 4th to those that qualify.

Search it in you email box.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Seems I don't qualify because I haven't receive any email.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks @Amanda! This was an awesome first AMA; it was great to be able to ask questions directly😊

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks for this, really good session and the Decomposition Tree looks amazing.

thanks

Andy

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

July 2020 Community Highlights

July 2020 Community Highlights

Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.