cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Great session @Amanda, really appreciated your answers and general comments, very insightful!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Well, I let this opportunity get away from me (doh).

Even though I missed out on the live feed, is there any chance there's a video out there that we can review?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

If you have the link in your reservation you should be able to see the recorded event.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Thanks @pauls671 and @Abraxus! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the sessoin! 😊

@Andy100Rob- I'll pass along the compliment to the team!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

@edchuy , I missed out on making the reservation, and I'm still interested in viewing the content.

I understand the event coordinators wanting to track the participants of the live event for matters of scale and practically and such -- but is Microsoft really excluding interested individuals from viewing the recording?? 

What a dissappointment.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Hey @JCM_iTalent and @Amanda the session was awesome yesterday. Quick question. The last slide you covered about making a post for the contest got cut off for me, could you provide those details by any chance either in a PM or a reply? Thank you again!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hope this helps

2019_11_06_17_00_02_Microsoft_Teams.png

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Andy100Rob You're a hero! Thanks.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

So this means I choose any kind of blog post and tag this with the Triple A Event and after that I share it with the community to get kudos? Or should I creat a blog post anywhrere with this tag an share it than with the #powerbi #kudopalooza? Sry for asking, for me the task is a little bit confusing 😄

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @KBO,

The idea is for event attendees to create a blog or gallery post in the Power BI community with a TripleA Event tag. The Tweeting part is optional, but if you do Tweet with a link of your community post, please use the hashtags #PowerBI and #Kudopalooza.
Please let me know if you have any further questions

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.