cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Great session @Amanda, really appreciated your answers and general comments, very insightful!

Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Well, I let this opportunity get away from me (doh).

Even though I missed out on the live feed, is there any chance there's a video out there that we can review?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: AmaRe: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

If you have the link in your reservation you should be able to see the recorded event.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Thanks @pauls671 and @Abraxus! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the sessoin! 😊

@Andy100Rob- I'll pass along the compliment to the team!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

@edchuy , I missed out on making the reservation, and I'm still interested in viewing the content.

I understand the event coordinators wanting to track the participants of the live event for matters of scale and practically and such -- but is Microsoft really excluding interested individuals from viewing the recording?? 

What a dissappointment.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

Hey @JCM_iTalent and @Amanda the session was awesome yesterday. Quick question. The last slide you covered about making a post for the contest got cut off for me, could you provide those details by any chance either in a PM or a reply? Thank you again!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hope this helps

2019_11_06_17_00_02_Microsoft_Teams.png

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Andy100Rob You're a hero! Thanks.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

So this means I choose any kind of blog post and tag this with the Triple A Event and after that I share it with the community to get kudos? Or should I creat a blog post anywhrere with this tag an share it than with the #powerbi #kudopalooza? Sry for asking, for me the task is a little bit confusing 😄

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @KBO,

The idea is for event attendees to create a blog or gallery post in the Power BI community with a TripleA Event tag. The Tweeting part is optional, but if you do Tweet with a link of your community post, please use the hashtags #PowerBI and #Kudopalooza.
Please let me know if you have any further questions

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.