Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Recording Now Available!

We are excited to announce that we are starting a brand new series of exclusive live events in the community!  We're calling this first series of events “Triple A”:

• Ask Amanda Anything:   Amanda Cofsky, Senior Program Manager
  • Ask Amir Anything:   Amir Netz, Technical Fellow
  • Ask Arun Anything:  Arun Ulagaratchagan, GM Intelligence Platform

Amanda will be the guest of honor at the first event. You know Amanda from the Power BI Desktop Feature Summaries each month in the Power BI Blog.

Amanda.jpg

On November 6, 2019 at 8 AM Pacific Time, Amanda will be giving an EARLY sneak peek of the Power BI Desktop release coming the week of November 11th.  This is your opportunity to learn what cool new features are coming in the release a week before the rest of the world knows!   You can also ask Amanda questions about the new features and get all the inside scoop.

Space is limited for this live event.   Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when you kudoed the post - so don’t delay.  Link for the event will be sent on Nov 4th to those that qualify.

Kudo today to reserve your spot!   

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Update 11/4/19:
The registration period for the event has ended. We have frozen Kudos to determine attendees.

Update 11/18/19:
44 REPLIES 44
rheiasilvia
Advocate I
Advocate I

I´m very happy and grateful to attend the event !!!

Thanks a lot!

edejes2
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Amazing initiative
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

The registration period for the event has ended. We have frozen Kudos to determine attendees.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is nice! Count me in! I am very interested!

oumaronald

Kudoed! Looking forward to the event
jamesdhanjal
Frequent Visitor

Really good stuff looking forward to learning more about our firms datagateway usage.
ahmedoye
Resolver III
Resolver III

let's just add: Ask Ahmed Anything

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Your technological thoughts are the future.

Regards

MilanZ
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Can you please let me know how to atend.

Regards

Milan

@MilanZ As the article states: "Kudo today to reserve your spot!"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe Amanda can finally answer what we would do, “If we have 100 report pages?” (See “Taking buttons to the next level” on YouTube.” 😉
jpglen

This would be great to find out this information ahead of time.

KBO
MVP

That would be amazing If I get a seat ^-^

Best,

Kathrin

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is Awesome!!! 🙂 Please, include me.

RavinderSunkara
Advocate II
Advocate II

Kudos... Looking forward for community Live Event #1

bryanca888
Frequent Visitor

I kudo'ed, i assumed I'll hear about the attendance?  🙂

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Alas that time is no good to me, but I'm sure someone will ask the super obvious "where did dark mode go to and why is it so hard to bring it back"

kristofferwest
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sounds awesome
NApplewh1

How do you Kudo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great. Please let me know, what do i need to do to be able attend this live event.

@Anonymous We're glad to hear that you're excited about the event. As stated in the post, you can reserve your spot by kudoing the original post above. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.