cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator JCM_iTalent
Administrator

Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Registration Has Ended

We are excited to announce that we are starting a brand new series of exclusive live events in the community!  We're calling this first series of events “Triple A”:

• Ask Amanda Anything:   Amanda Cofsky, Senior Program Manager
  • Ask Amir Anything:   Amir Netz, Technical Fellow
  • Ask Arun Anything:  Arun Ulagaratchagan, GM Intelligence Platform

Amanda will be the guest of honor at the first event. You know Amanda from the Power BI Desktop Feature Summaries each month in the Power BI Blog.

Amanda.jpg

On November 6, 2019 at 8 AM Pacific Time, Amanda will be giving an EARLY sneak peek of the Power BI Desktop release coming the week of November 11th.  This is your opportunity to learn what cool new features are coming in the release a week before the rest of the world knows!   You can also ask Amanda questions about the new features and get all the inside scoop.

Space is limited for this live event.   Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when you kudoed the post - so don’t delay.  Link for the event will be sent on Nov 4th to those that qualify.

Kudo today to reserve your spot!   

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Update 11/4:
The registration period for the event has ended. We have frozen Kudos to determine attendees.

Update 11/18:
Click here for the Q&A!
40 REPLIES 40
Gurbachan Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything

This is great. Please let me know, what do i need to do to be able attend this live event.
Administrator

@Gurbachan We're glad to hear that you're excited about the event. As stated in the post, you can reserve your spot by kudoing the original post above. 🙂

NApplewh1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How do you Kudo?

NApplewh1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How do i kudo

Administrator

@NApplewh1 You can Kudo by clicking on the little thumbs up icon at the bottom of the original post.

Kudo.PNG

kristofferwest Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sounds awesome
freder1ck Member

and you'll know that you have kudo'd if the thumb turns almost invisible. 👍

jthomson New Contributor
New Contributor

Alas that time is no good to me, but I'm sure someone will ask the super obvious "where did dark mode go to and why is it so hard to bring it back"

bryanca888 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I kudo'ed, i assumed I'll hear about the attendance?  🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 200 members 2,267 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: