cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lrACN
Frequent Visitor

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Thanks for the invitation email. I learnt many interesting things and feature having been invited to the previous AAA with Amir Netz, it has been such an interesting meeting with live Q/A. I hope we can make the point again and suggest some ideas.

Actually I'm following some ideas, submitted on the PBI forums, expecially for PBI Desktop, and I'm interested about treating negative values in some visualization that actually won't (pie chart / donut charts and maps) while in Excel they do; and also about a more elastic future enhanced version of matrix objects, to get it more near to a pivot table-like object. Any news about when these features can be submitted / implemented or next release that involve this?

Thanks so much

Best regards

Luigi

jecheverri

When is available to be in PRD "Automatic Page Refresh" feature?

We have tested this feature a lot of times in Power BI Desktop and Service in process monitoring oriented reports and it works really good.  We need this feature as well as many other PBI users.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

jleeca2016

Arun, I would like to know if Power Bi is going to build a solid statistical model for tracking manufacturing data?  For example, CpK, Control Charts, PpK, etc.  These will be very helpful and I would like for the community to build a visual with the pertitent informaton and it needs to be checked against MiniTab.  This way the data is the same.  Also have the ability to test for normality would be nice as well.  

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything - Kudos Frozen to Select Attendees

The registration period has ended. Kudos have been frozen to select attendees.

Highlighted
carloscantu
Frequent Visitor

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything - Kudos Frozen to Select Attendees

My question for Arun:

Regarding Composite Models will it be possible to use two or more Tabular Models as data sources in the same report?

Thank you,

Carlos Cantu

datenwerkstatt
Regular Visitor

I have two questions:

1. Incremental Refresh for Power BI dataflows for Pro Users. Is this something we can expect in the near future?

2. Incremental Refresh for OData Sources. Does this play well with Microsoft Dynamics BC on-premise?

Thank you...

cmoore2073
Regular Visitor

Do you know when AAD/MFA auth will be supported for Dataflow connectors?   It currently only supports Basic/SQL Server Auth, and I've been told since last summer that this would be resolved by December 2019, but it is still not available.  This presents security/auditing issues for my org.

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything - Recording Now Available!

You can now find a recording of the event linked at the bottom of the announcement post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.