cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything - Recording Now Available!

Great news: After hosting our popular product sneak peek event with Senior Program Manager Amanda Cofsky, we are announcing details for the next exclusive event in our Triple A series, Ask Amir Anything! This time, Technical Fellow Amir Netz is going to answer some of your most burning Power BI questions. 

Amir Netz.jpg

Join us on November 20th, 2019 at 12 PM Pacific Time to learn about the latest updates, features and the future of Power BI! 

Just like our Ask Amanda Anything event, space is limited. Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when you kudoed the post - so don’t wait.  The link for the event will be sent out to those who qualify on Nov 18th. 

Kudo this post to reserve your spot! 

Kudos will be frozen on November 18th at 9 AM Pacific Time.

Stay tuned for the next event in the series: Ask Arun Anything. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

You can now find a recording of the event linked at the bottom of the announcement post.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

good morning
I have a google sheet file published in private mode, the problem is that to access it I need the company's mail. When I try to connect to that file by power bi, it doesn't work.

What can I do?

Highlighted

@RodrigoGilConde For support questions, please post in Get Help with Power BI: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-BI/ct-p/PBI_GetHelp

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors