Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #2 – Ask Amir Anything - Recording Now Available!

Great news: After hosting our popular product sneak peek event with Senior Program Manager Amanda Cofsky, we are announcing details for the next exclusive event in our Triple A series, Ask Amir Anything! This time, Technical Fellow Amir Netz is going to answer some of your most burning Power BI questions. 

Amir Netz.jpg

Join us on November 20th, 2019 at 12 PM Pacific Time to learn about the latest updates, features and the future of Power BI! 

Just like our Ask Amanda Anything event, space is limited. Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when you kudoed the post - so don’t wait.  The link for the event will be sent out to those who qualify on Nov 18th. 

Kudo this post to reserve your spot! 

Kudos will be frozen on November 18th at 9 AM Pacific Time.

Stay tuned for the next event in the series: Ask Arun Anything. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding my Kudo! Had issues with the Ask Amanda Anything...wasn't able to submit a question. Have a ton for Amir!

Scott

anywhereanytime
Helper III
Helper III

Amir is a Jedi Master, please include me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos 🙂
gvg
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi,

Is Microsoft planning to enable some sort of DAX source code protection ever in the future? For example like VBA code protection by password in Excel. 

That is a great question, I would be interested in the answer too!

adambhappy
Resolver II
Resolver II

The AAA events are great, hoping I can join this!

cbovikings
Regular Visitor

Are paginated reports coming to Pro users?
zongmenglvmh
Regular Visitor

Very Good.

So excited to see Amir and his story.

sgbhide
Regular Visitor

@Amir Netz

When can we expect

a) A Common Mashup engines across platforms (Excel, PBI Desktop, DataFlows)

b) A Common Vertipaq engine across platforms

c) A Function in Power Query to have return the UserName (in Desktop ) and UserEmail in Service or ability to use the USERNAME and USERPRINCIPAL name in a Calculated Column 

d) PQ to have a built in connector to Files stored on OneDrive Personal (without resorting to URL hacks)

e) PQ to be able to connect to a Password protected Access Database

f) PQ to be able to connect the a Union Query created in Access DB

Unity
Frequent Visitor

Kudos to A)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Burning Hot Question 🙂

when is live connection available for Key Influencer and Decom Tree visuals ?

Kudos to: d)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.